Inspiration

Hello everyone
I believe we meet people for a reason. Some people are a great lesson or inspiration. Today I booked a Ola to reach to my destination. I was a bit unwell, so, a bit irritated. As per the app, it showed me the time 1 minute but as it was a share booking, it took about 20 minutes to reach me because of different Pickups. I was constantly checking my app to know the location of the car and suddenly I grabbed that the driver has 5 Star rating. I thought not to cancel my cab because I thought the driver is a good person and it matters a less to wait.
After 20 minutes my cab arrived. I sat and the driver was feeling sorry for getting late but his reason was genuine. As I booked, there was no pick up but as he started, he got two pick ups and that's why he was late. I accepted and there started a general conversation about the cabs. During that I came to know that the driver's left body was paralised. He told me that he owns an auto gear car but he works as he wants his son to go abroad for higher studies. The driver was so cheerful that it was very difficult to make out it. I was highly impressed with his friendliness and his willpower to work. His name is Pushpin Der Singh. After all this, I came to know the reason why he has been rated 5 stars. Hats off to such people. After leaving his cab, I too rated him 5 stars. And somehow I forget that even I was unwell when I boarded the cab. He is a total source of inspiration for all of us. I wish if everyone has this kind of willpower to work, then surely India will be a country of fully employed people soon. I wish God soon fulfilled all of his wishes and pay him back for his hard work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Top Camera Accessories To Have In 2020

BE SPIRITUAL

#ShareTheLoad