Yumilicious Waffles

Hey friends. The weather is awesome these days. Chilling wind to enjoy, hot coffee to sip, cozy blankets, all these make winters too enjoying. I love this weather because I love to gasp hot gulab jamuns and gajar Ka halwa to relish my tongue in this season. As I am sensitive to cold, I cannot enjoy ice creams. But this season, I am getting addicted to Waffles.
A waffle is a dish made from leavened batter or dough that is cooked between two plates that are patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression. There are many variants and the type of waffle iron and recipe used. Waffles may be made fresh or simply heated after having being commercially precooked and frozen.

I love to eat Nutella with brownie. It is served with hot chocolate, brownie and ice cream. It is so delicious that I dropped my all time favorites gulab jamuns to have it. Now, I may skip my dinner but Waffle is on my daily list. So, try it, relish it and enjoy the winters with a Yumilicious Waffle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Top Camera Accessories To Have In 2020

BE SPIRITUAL

#ShareTheLoad