Meet And Greet With Judwa 2 Starcast

Hello friends
My today's post is about stars. The film stars whom we watch in movies are our fantasies. We always dream about meeting them, touching them, hugging them and talking to them. I personally feel, the dreams you chase are surely gonna be fulfilled.

I got a chance to meet the Starcast of Judwa 2. Though I was unwell but I couldn't stop myself to cherish this opportunity. I reached the venue intime. And Yess some stars are really punctual. Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline n Tapsi Pannu, all were looking very very classy. The whole house was thrilled with their presence.

Varun Dhawan is a wonderful person. He shared his relationship with his father. He shared his learning process throughout the film. It was very enjoying watching him and listening to him. He is just a down to earth person. As he came to know I am unwell, he came down the stage to meet me. It is the wonderful moment which can not be described in words.
Jacqueline is no doubt one of the beautiful soul. She is so open hearted that every time she took the Mike, she made all of us mesmerized with her words. She shared her unconditional love with her meow meow. She is one of beautiful stars I have ever met. 
Tapsi Pannu is a bindaas girl. She is bold and beautiful. The way she carries herself show how confident she is about herself. She is definitely a source of women empowerment. I loved every moment watching her. 
All the incidents they shared they had during the shooting show their efforts they have put up for this film Judwa 2. I am surely not going to miss the chance to watch this film. A complete entertainment for you and your family. So guys, do watch the film Judwa 2, book your tickets right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Top Camera Accessories To Have In 2020

BE SPIRITUAL

#ShareTheLoad