Restaurant Review

Themis Barbecue House
I visited this place 2 weeks back and loved the food and the ambience. Today it was an instant program of lunch with my gang and I again decided to visit this place. As I called Dev Ji for the booking, he instantly recognized me and inspite of shortage of place, he made arrangements even at a short notice. So, I gave staff of Themis 5 stars for their courtesy towards their customers.
I was leading my gang, so, it was my responsibility to take them to a place which is worth time spending.
The starters are mouth watering. Roasted pineapple and dahi kababs are my favorite. A wide of salads is good to relish the tongue of health conscious people.
The live music makes the environment more enjoyable. There is also an option of roof top dining. You can enjoy the lovely weather. Today I tried Chinese in main course. The noodles were just Yumilicious with Manchurian. The food quality is just awesome that the stomach gets full but the urge doesn't.
The deserts too are very tempting. First time I tried beetroot halwa. It was just awesome. But still gulab jamuns are my favorite.
My gang highly appreciated the place, the staff, the food quality and my choice. I highly recommend this place for your dine outs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Top Camera Accessories To Have In 2020

BE SPIRITUAL

#ShareTheLoad